Teeth Pattern Dog Chew Bones engage directly with the former to provide extended play sessions full of the engagement and fascination of food rewards, but without the gut-packing calories. Teeth Pattern Dog Chew Bones creators say that a dog’s sense of smell is so powerful and pleasing to him that he will respond to toy’s scents just as favorably as he does to one that delivers food treats.
Why your dog need this toy?
Toys are mainly used to avoid the dog to destroy the environment, reduce the dog’s loneliness
- Dogs often take destructive actions to relieve stress, restraint, and loneliness. To reduce the damage to the sofa, shoes, books, and other things, you can give them some toys.
- Appropriate size toys can be just right to consume the dog’s excessive energy. As dogs grow up,the toy should be eliminated. For example, some small rubber balls are likely to be swallowed by dogs that have grown up. In addition, if the toy has been shredded, we need to throw them away in time to prevent the dog swallow.
- Interactive: The Dog Chewing Toys for Aggressive Chewers Smell Like Bacon. It can Increase the Dog’s Interest in Toys without Chewing Your Furniture or Shoes.
- Detachable: It’s Detachable by Twisting that Your can Stuffe Dog Food into the Dog Chew Toy. Keep Your Pet Entertained and Enjoyable for a Long Time.
- Disease Prevention: When Pets Chew the Toys, the Spiked Design will Help Pets Clean Their Teeth and Prevent Gum Disease.
- Material: Rubber
- Material – not that easy to bite broken
- Color – attact pet’s attention to play
- Size – more suitable for him/her to bite
- Design – help to grind his/her teeth,avoid having double row of teeth
- Sound – have more fun when playing
- S : 15*4.5*4.5cm, weight 200g
- M: 13*6.5*6.5cm, weight 250g
- 2-IN-1 TEETH CLEANING & TREAT DISPENSER – 360 degrees rotating of rubber spikes fit the tooth shape of dog which is best for cleaning up dental plaque and tartar. *** This toy size is ONLY suitable for gentle chewers from puppy to small dogs with MAXIMUM 26 Pounds. ***
- TEETH MASSAGING & SOOTHES GUMS – This stimulating toy is simple to use and truly engaging for your pooch. All you need to do is place the small to medium pieces of food & treats into the treat dispenser or fill the grooves with peanut butter. Your dog will try to play with it and manoeuvre the toy to work the bits of food or treat through the gears.
- ANTI-LONELINESS & BEHAVIOUR MANAGEMENT – The colorful rotatable toy will arouse the supreme interest of dogs and divert themselves from loneliness. If you have a puppy or small breed that is going through the process of teething, you know the nightmare of damaged shoes or furniture.
- MADE OF FLEXIBLE RUBBER MATERIAL – This Toy has been manufactured as part of our eco-conscious practices and our dedication to providing pets with the safest in toys.